M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Call for Appointment or Consultation
Phone: 214 389 6475 | Fax: 214 361 1830
Blast-induced traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are diagnoses of particular
concern in the United States because of the volume of affected servicemen and women from the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. We can help! Phase ! Study of HBOT for PTSD TBI
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a treatment in which the entire body is exposed to oxygen under increased atmospheric pressure. Oxygen plays an important role in healing soft tissue injuries and wounds, and reducing the risk of infection. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (also known as HBOT) is a proven, medical treatment that can benefit patients with a variety of conditions and help with the healing process. The treatment encourages the body to build new capillaries and reduce inflammation and swelling from injury, surgery or chronic illness.
It is a simple, non-invasive and painless treatment.
- Breathing 100% Oxygen Under Pressure (minimum 1.7 ATA)
- Oxygen Forced into Solution, Carried in Body Fluids, Plasma and Red Blood Cells
- Substantial Increase in Oxygenation at the Cell Level
- Increased Cellular Recovery
- Dramatically Increased Stem Cell Count
- Capillary Growth is Enhanced
- Improved Blood Flow
- Kills Anaerobic Bacteria
- Kills Infections in Bone and Soft Tissue
- Healing is Accelerated
- Muscle and Tendon Injuries
A History of Hyperbarics in medicine:
- 1930s – Used to speed nitrogen removal from divers with Bends
- 1950s – HBO first used in treatment of tumors.
- 1960s – Used to treat gas gangrene and CO Poisoning
- 1970s – Committee formed to study Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy as approved treatment for Decompression Sickness, Air Embolism, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- 1990s – Medicare & Insurance cover approved indications
- 2000 – American Board of Medical Specialties approved undersea and hyperbaric medicine as a sub-specialty of both emergency medicine and preventive medicine.
See www.accelrehab.com for information on covered conditions.
Studies show that the treatment encourages the body to build new capillaries, reduce inflammation and release 8 times more stem cells, resulting in faster recovery from injury, surgery or chronic illness. All of our expert services are provided in a luxurious private setting by certified, experienced medical staff in the worlds largest, single person FDA acrylic hyperbaric chambers.